A new version of Claymore’s Dual Ethereum Miner has just been released. Besides the expected minor bug fixes, the new version features the following improvements:
- 2GB and 3GB cards now enjoy zero devfeee under all operating systems (before this update, it was limited to Windows 10 only)
- Reduced devfee for dual mining mode – it used to be 2%, now it’s 1%, which is the same as for ETH-only mode
- Slightly reduced GPU VRAM requirements – your older cards with less VRAM will now be able to mine a bit longer with this miner
- Added CUDA 10.0 support for the latest RTX 20xx cards – as you will see in the benchmarks below, this feature allows the new gen of Nvidia cards to mine slightly faster.
Download it from here: Precompiled: https://mega.nz/#!AxxlHSIT!52e7sK3Rf9QJPXSJrDjPSfH10aOKjdRF0KMlwGTC23E ; official release: https://mega.nz/#F!O4YA2JgD!n2b4iSHQDruEsYUvTQP5_w
About the Miner
As its name suggests, the Claymore dual Ethereum miner is well-known for its dual-mining mode that allows it to mine Ethereum together with other coins without a negative impact on performance. Besides, it’s a very versatile miner that supports both AMD and Nvidia cards, even if those come mixed in the same rig. The miner is compatible with Windows 7, 10 and Linux.
Claymore Dual Ethereum Miner v12.0 Benchmarks
In this benchmark i have used a 6x ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti Mining rig!
Ethereum Mining and Dual Mining Siacoin
Ethereum 54.5 Mh/s
- Clocks +150/+750 (with Pill)
- Power Limit 70
- Power Draw 180w
- -dcri 30
Ethereum 51-54 MH/s – Siacoin 535 Mh/s
- Clocks +150/+750
- Power Limit 75
- Power Draw 190w
- -dcri 30
Happy mining! 🙂
Thank you for reading. As always, your comments, suggestions and questions are welcome.
Subscribe and stay tuned for further updates!
Disclaimer: This is not financial advise, I am not a financial advisor, this is for educational purposes only. If you want to invest in cryptocurrency please do your own research and invest at your own risk, 1stMiningRig is never liable for any decisions you make. 1stMiningRig may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. 1stMiningRig may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used.