Here it is the second PascalCoin (PASC) pool, this time created by Suprnova. In just 3 days since i was last spoken about PascalCoin we already have a second pool which is great because looks like Suprnova gives better support and functionality than Nanopool.
Another good thing is that Suprnova provides stratum support and you can mine with both AMD and Nvidia GPUs using the well known Sgminer. The pool fee is 1% with no minimum limit on payout.
Here is how you to mine PascalCoin (PASC) via Suprnova pool with stratum using AMD or Nvidia GPU on Windows or Linux!
This test was done with Nvidia GeForce 670M 3GB GPU
- If you don’t have a key yet you must register with Poloniex to create one
- Once registered go to “Balances” then “Deposits & Withdrawals“
- Search for “PASC” and click “Deposit“
- If the key is not generated, click to generate one
- There you will find two keys, one is the PascalCoin Payload that looks like “f072910e26145115” and the PascalCoin deposit address that looks like “86646-64“
- Save those for later
Go to Suprnova PascalCoin Pool
and create an account if you don’t have one yet
- Extract the archive and inside the folder create a new “Text Document“
- Open the document and add the following code: sgminer.exe -k pascal -o stratum+tcp://pasc.suprnova.cc:5279 -u SuprnovaUsername.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword -I 21 -w 64 -g2 (replace SuprnovaUsername.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword with your details)
- Save the document as .bat file and give it any name like startminer.bat
- Start the .bat file to begin the mining process
- That’s it
That’s it, have fun 🙂
Thank you for reading. As always, your comments, suggestions and questions are welcome.
Subscribe and stay tuned for further updates!